2023 Season Details
We are excited to kick off the 2023 aerial touch football season this week! The first month of the schedule can be found on the TeamLinkt app or on Schedule.
1) Field Info - Once we finalize the fields, we will be releasing more of the schedule. We will be primarily using Evan Hardy high school field for our grass games which is located at 605 Acadia Drive. The field is located just east of the school. Our turf games will be primarily at SMF Field which is located at 1525 Ave P South.
2) Teamlinkt App - All game information should be updated in your teamlinkt app. If you have any issues downloading the app to your phone or can't see the 2023 season info, please let me know.
3) Divisions - Our men's division grew by two teams this year and we have decided to go with two divisions of 7 teams to start. As the games are played and we see how evenly teams are matched up, we will determine how the rest of the season will unfold with respect to the number of teams in divisions and swaps. Note that the uneven number of teams results in a bye week for teams. Our women's division has all 6 teams returning from last season.
4) Registration - All players must be registered on our website before playing.
NOTE * Any player who plays a game without registering online will NOT be covered under our insurance policy nor will they receive credit for a game played or receive any stats.
5) Player of the Week Award - We are excited to announce we have a new sponsor for our weekly award. Thank you to Efficiency Heating & Cooling for being our 2023 sponsor!
6) Game Day Sponsor - We are also excited to announce Sports on Tap (located at 2606 Lorne Avenue) as the official post-game venue for the 2023 season. Teams that head to Sports on Tap on game nights should let their server or the bartender know they're with the STFL to receive 30% off regular food items! Great Western will sponsor a bucket race at Sports on Tap this season - earn 1 sticker on the board for every Great Western pitcher and 2 for every titanic your team orders. Watch out for more info about prizing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams at the end of the season. Consider making Sports on Tap your post-game destination this season to take advantage of the food deals and strengthen our partnership.
*Please note Sports on Tap is a bar so you must be 19 years of age or older. Please drink responsibly and make sure you have a safe ride home.
If you have any questions you can text me at 306.230.9437 or send me an email at email@example.com. Be sure to follow us on social media. Looking forward to another great season of football!